Vehicle Owner Resources
- Is ClaimBuyout a better option than repairing my damaged/borderline total loss vehicle?
- It’s ultimately what works best for you. ClaimBuyout provides another option for you to consider when managing your damaged vehicle.
- Is this service free of charge to a vehicle owner?
- The service is FREE of charge to vehicle owners.
- Is ClaimBuyout available in my area?
- We serve the entire US, Including Hawaii and Alaska
- What if my insurance company doesn’t offer this service?
- We’d love to offer you our services. This process doesn’t have to include an insurance carrier. Let’s get started and provide you with a Free Guaranteed Bid.
- What if I have a lien on my vehicle?
if you have a lien on your vehicle, we will work with you to first pay off the lien with the funds from the insurance claim repair estimate and the ClaimBuyout Guaranteed Bid. Depending on your situation, there could be a deficit or an amount of equity owed back to you.
Everyone’s situation is a little different. Our experienced team will focus on what’s best for you.
- Who does ClaimBuyout work with?
- Our national team works with the insurance carriers, repair facilities, and dealerships to ensure a fair and straightforward process to get your replacement vehicle. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Sell Your Vehicle Checklist
Selling your vehicle to ClaimBuyout is a straightforward process. Follow this checklist as you prepare to sell your car to ClaimBuyout before repairs ever begin. Let us know if you have any further questions, our dedicated Customer Experience team is here to help.